Cash In Debt OutKnowledge Changes Everything
The Federal Trade Commission requires that we disclose any relationship we have between a product manufacturer or service provider when we write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines we operate under at www.cashindebtoutcom:
- We never accept money to review/recommend a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products and services that have not been developed by Cash In Debt Out. We absorb the entire cost to review the products.
- We pay for the products or services we test. Should we ever receive a free copy or service to review, it will be noted in the review. A free service or product will never impact on the review or recommendation.
- If we create a link to a product in a review or article, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. You should always assume that we do receive a commission, although that will often not be the case.
- If you click a link from one of our columns or newsletters and it delivers you to a website selling that product, we may get a small commission from that website should you buy.
- You will never be required to pay more as a result of our recommendation and in many cases, we will have been able to negotiate a special deal for you.
- No money will every impact our opinion on a product or service. We would never risk our credibility, reputation or business by providing false recommendations. If we recommend it, it is because we have tried it, benefitted from and believe in it.
At this point in time, Cash In Debt Out has NO affiliate links with any third party product manufacturer or service provider. Should that change all affiliate partners will be listed below.